The Germany internship program offers comprehensive professional development and cultural immersion. We offer internships in Berlin across all career fields and are proud to partner with a range of leading companies and organizations.
Germany is one of the best countries to do an internship. Berlin, Germany’s capital, has many thriving industries, but stands out as a hub for the arts and other creative sectors as it boasts a cultural and historical scene like no other, with Museum Island being a UNESCO world heritage site. World-renowned for its diverse and accepting nature, Berlin is the place to take your wildest dreams and turn them into a reality.
On our Berlin program you will receive:
- A top internship in either your 1st or 2nd choice of industry
- All-year round start dates on selected Saturdays each month
- Durations from a minimum of 6 weeks to a maximum of 6 months
- Cultural immersion through organized professional events and social activities
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- We will ensure you secure academic credit for your internship if you need it for university
- High quality accommodation in a well-located, private room
- 24/7 support from the in-country team
- Professional development tools, training and workshops
Apply now for an international internship – Berlin is waiting!