La Paz Municipal Government has a specific team that works directly with the community, addressing different areas of need.
The Team has 7 different areas where volunteers can help, with the chance of trying them all to see which one they like the best:
Municipal Children’s Centres: children between 6 months and 6 years (early childhood)
- Day Care Centres: Children between 6 and 12 years.
- Centre for Girls, Boys and Adolescent workers: Between 6 and 17 years (school support , ludic learning, prevention of violence, promotion of friendly treatment and life planning)
- Inti Wawa Centres: People with disabilities (rehabilitation with physical therapy, medical, social and psychological support)
- Rainbow Point and Line: people with sexual and generic diversity (LGTB)
- University for the Elderly: Elderly People Education
- Elderly Day Centres: Elderly People Education (physical therapy, short courses , crafts, dance and fun activities)