Discover Laos’ ancient city of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and teach English to Buddhist Novice Monks and local lay students, both children and young adults, increasing quality and access to education, enabling them to increase their future employment opportunities and improving quality of life for themselves, their families and communities. Visit local sites such as the Mekong river, beautiful waterfalls and breath-taking mountains in your spare time.
Program for an individual or for a groupIndividual
- Having the rare opportunity to work closely with Novice Monks and local lay students, both children and young adults, at various educational institutions in Luang Prabang; learning about Lao culture, history, food, religion and language; visiting local sights or being able to enjoy a weekend break on the banks of the Mekong River.
Housing and Meals
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Assistance with Application Process
- Global Competence Certificate
- Continuous Support
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- Orientations during your time abroad
- Re-entry Orientation
- 70 Years Experience
- Airport Pick-up
- Medical Insurance
- Project Materials
- Cultural Tours