Volunteers assist in the healthcare efforts of our partners in Phang Nga.
Volunteers will be assisting children living with disabilities to perform basic exercise such as stretches to support their physical development and well-being. To support their mental and social development volunteers teach English language, play games and lots of arts and craft activities!
Other activities include leading sports workshops and classes promoting healthy behaviour to children at a Burmese refugee centre, and child development at an orphanage.
- Phang Nga
Program for an individual or for a groupIndividual
- The work you will contribute to will be rewarding
- This program located in Phang Nga, a province recognised for its stunning picturesque beaches and island oasis in the southern region of Thailand.
- The area itself is extremely diverse with access to a great number of various activities and amenities.
Housing and Meals
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Global Competence Certificate
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- Orientations during your time abroad
- Re-entry Orientation
- Access to Alumni Network
- Worldwide Presence
- 70 Years Experience
- Airport Pick-up
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and Passport Fees
- Field Trips
- Cultural Tours