In our culture solidarity is a huge value. We are always ready to help our family, friends and neighbors. Also, our country is open to new cultures and brazilians are specialists in welcoming people from all over the world. If you share the feeling of solidarity, you will feel like home here.
The project is located in Manaus, a touristic city that gained economic importance during the rubber cycle in the 20th century. Many imposing constructions were made during the past century such as the Amazonas Theater and the Rio Negro Palace. The city also presents a stunning natural beauty represented by the proximity with the Amazon forest and the union of two rivers with different colors the Rio Negro and Solimões. Manaus has folklore festivals during the entire year, such as the Carnaval.
This Institution works with projects and actions to promote the social inclusion of children and teenagers through education, culture, art and sports. Also develops projects of Educational Assistance, Continuing Teacher Training and Income Generation for communities of homeless people. Its work is aimed at children and teenagers from disadvantaged and at-risk socioeconomic classes, educational professionals, communities excluded from the Amazon in urban, rural and indigenous areas, people from the Amazon forest depleted of education, culture, art and sports goods.
Some of your tasks will be:
– Acting in the development of existing projects, contributing to the growth of the organization;
– Elaborate, systematize and apply social and educational workshops for the public attended by the Institution;
– Search for potential funders for the institution and update the prospecting worksheets;
– Assist in strategies to attract new volunteers as well as technical training;
– Provide assistance to the institution’s current programs and projects, articulating the involved parts in the course of actions;
– Participate in actions, campaigns and activities within the policy, according to the options selected in your registry;
– Participate in activities, according to their availability, and be in compliance with the program proposal;
– Participate in training activities aimed at the development of volunteer work.