Our BULATS Business English course is an ideal course for professionals, trainees or students. The course follows an integrated general skills programme, with a business focus. You will cover the areas of reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. We aim to increase your confidence in your daily use of the language and to help you gain the practical skills you need to use English in the business environment.
As we are registered Cambridge ESOL centre you can sit the standard BULATS Reading and Listening exam online at the end of your course at the academy. Results are instant and you will be given a certificate at the end of your test. We can also arrange the Speaking and Writing exam, if required.
Who is BULATS Business English for?
- Professionals who need to use English in their job.
- Students who need English to improve their career opportunities.
- Students looking to cover all English skills.
- Students looking to develop their knowledge of business English.
- Employees or trainees receiving funding for a professional development course e.g. CPF (Compte Personnel de Formation)
- Students or professionals who require certification of their English level for the workplace.
- Extend business vocabulary.
- Improve accuracy and fluency.
- Increase confidence across all English skills.
- Communicate more easily in professional situations.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the BULATS examination format and question types.
- Achieve and internationally-recognised qualification.