In classes with a maximum of just 10 students, you will follow an integrated skills programme which covers the areas of reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
By focusing on these skills and systems, we will help you improve your all-round English ability. Our aim is to increase your con dence in your day-to-day use of the language.
Our General English courses are designed to meet the needs of learners in a variety of English-language se ings and aim to bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world.
Once your level of English has improved, you might like to progress to an exam preparation course such as IELTS, BULATS or a Cambridge Exam course (FCE or CAE).
Who is this for?
- Students who want to improve their day-to-day use of English
- Students who want to cover all English skills
- Students looking to be er their English for educational, professional or personal reasons
- Extend vocabulary and increase fuency
- Become more accurate
- Communicate in English more easily
- Understand more about English-speaking cultures
- Progress to an exam preparation course