Work as a volunteer in an organization that promotes the integral development for young people who are involved in gangs or vulnerable situations in Mexico City, collaborating in projects of educational, socio-cultural, occupational and health fields.
You may perform tasks like, supporting:
– Workshops of languages studies and cultural exchange.
– The “technology alphabetization” program, teaching young people how to use the computer, software, internet and so on.
– Sports and activities in urban environments, like a way to prevent addictions and crime.
– The organization and implementation of camps for young people.
– Community service brigades.
– Production of videos showing community’s life.
All activities enable young people to understand what is going on in their lives and to positively take control of the decisions and issues that affect them.